Freitag, 9. Dezember 2011

You can be the butterflies I feel in my belly

Don't know if I could ever be without you 'cause boy you complete me and in time I know that we'll both see that we're all we need. 'Cause you're the apple to my pie, you're the straw to my berry, you're the smoke to my high and you're the one I wanna marry 'cause your the one for me for me, for me and I'm the one for you for you, for you. You take the both of us of us, of us and we're the perfect two, we're the perfect two, we're the perfect two.Baby, me and you, we're the perfect two! (Auburn - Perfect two)

Ich liebe Dich, nur Dich, und für immer Dich.
je t'aime

1 Kommentar:

  1. uuh was für ein schöner blog (:
    da muss ich gleich mal leser werden (;
    LG -Anne
    http://anne-prettysucks.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen